Fluid applied roof coating is a process of coating a metal or flat roof with multiple passes of elastomeric coating, such as silicone, urethane, acrylic, and poly urea. Creating a new roof that is seamless and reflective. This process is far less expensive then replacing the existing roof with a new one. A well installed fluid applied roof will save significant amount of energy in reflectivity, and will usually pay for themselves in 5 years.
Manufactures are backing these systems with 10, 15, and even 20 year warranties. These systems can be applied to metal, build-up, rubber and many more. Don’t replace!
There are many benefits of Elastomeric coating installed by A to Z Coatings :
- It is resistant to intense sun and heat
- It is resistant to harsh weather
- It prevents water intrusion better that any other vertical wall coating
- It allows vapors from the structure to escape
- It will bridge and repair hairline cracks in concrete and stucco
- It is washable and easy to clean! Power washing won’t damage elastomeric finish or the surface underneath (i.e. stucco)
- We use only high grade coatings meaning little or no fading and we have warrantees available
Elastomeric coating can be used on all masonry surfaces including stucco and concrete, wood and T-111 siding. It is ideal for new construction or existing structures.
A to Z Coatings uses a 2 coat process to maximize the waterproofing ability of the elastomeric and help its ability to stretch further in the event of surface cracking. The second coat also provides additional luster to the finish. Our technicians have undergone extensive training in the mixing, preparation and application of elastomeric coatings.
A painting contractor IS NOT qualified or LICENSED to waterproof your verticle walls or decks using elastomeric coatings. They have not been trained in the additional steps necessary to ensure a long lasting finished product.